- Dual-sided reverse transfer printer with lamination ideal for moderate to high volume card printing applications
- Special features: high quality, over-the-edge printing, enhanced security, and easy-to-use interface
- Optional upgrades: encoding, dual-sided lamination, and extended warranty plans
- XID 8300 reverse transfer printer with single-sided lamination
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- User manual
- Empty ribbon cartridge (ribbon not included)
- Empty re-transfer film cartridge (film not included)
- 2 year printer warranty with lifetime printhead coverage
The Matica XID 8300 ID card printer dual-sided (#DIH10458) was developed with industrial needs in mind. It has several modular options in order to meet the needs of any ID card application. With the bend remedy station, you can ensure your identification or security cards conform to standards and are consistent no matter what card materials are used.
The Matica XID 8300 dual-sided ID card printer offers several features that offer maximum flexibility in a professional environment, and innovative benefits of ease of use. The user-friendly front-loading systems, with replaceable cartridges, makes changing supplies fast and easy. The built-in operating panel with LCD display makes the printer easy to setup and operate, providing low ribbon warnings, cleaning notifications, automatic ribbon detection and other functions.
High quality, over-the-edge printing
Reverse-transfer printing provides superior print quality over direct-to-card printing, producing rich, vivid images that extend to the edge of your cards. Plus, the printhead is never in contact with the card with reverse transfer printing, which minimizes the risk of printhead damage and downtime.
Reliable and secure design
Designed with a compact size, the XID 8300 retransfer printer delivers a great combination of reliability, performance, and affordability for printing durable and secure cards. Diverse security features such as an electronic security lock, Kensington Lock, dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon for invisible security printing, IPSEC for encrypted data transfer through networks, and Security Erase of black data on used supplies help to secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and to avoid the misuse of personal information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.