Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a quote for a bulk order?
Yes, you can order bulk from us simply fill out the form located on the pricing page and one of our reps will be in touch with you.
Follow the steps below:
Step #1 Click on the ” Click here ” text so the form can show-up.
Step #2 Fill out the form and click Submit
Do I need to modify my ID design if my badge will have embedded technology? ( RFID, NFC, EMV CHIP)
Exceptions: If you plan to use smart cards that have EMV CHIPS then YES your design needs to have the appropriate spacing so we don’t print over the chip during personalization. Smart card with chip template click here
Answer: No, you do not need to modify your badge design, because this technology is embedded into the card itself when you are using RFID and NFC Technology
- How to Design an ID Badge
How to Save Your ID Badge Design for Future Use.
There are a two reasons you would like to save your design.
- Save design and use as a company template for future re-orders
- Save design so you can work on it later.
If you don’t know how to do this watch this short video we created that takes you step by step on how to save your ID badge design so you can work on it later or use it for future re-orders.
- How To Duplicate Your Design
How To Add Images
* Click on the Upload button on the toolbar on the left side of the screen.
* After that click on the *UPLOAD YOUR ARTWORK* button.
* Find the image you would like to use, mine is on the desktop.
* Your picture will load in the My Pictures tab, as shown in the video. * Position and resize the image as needed.
Note: It is better to resize using the anchor points found on the corners
of the image. Using the other anchor points will stretch your image.
- How To Change Card Background
How To Change Font Color
- Select the text that you’d like to change the color of.
- Head for the top toolbar and click on the water drop icon.
- From there you can pick which one you like.
- You can also click on the color palette for more advanced options
- The inner square controls the brightness of the color. (Click & Drag).
- The outer ring controls the base color. (Click & Drag).
How To Change Fonts
- Click on the Text button on the toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- After that click on the *ADD TEXT TO CANVAS* button.
- A toolbar will show up on the top, click where it says Arial
- A drop-down menu will show all the other fonts that are available.
- Pick one you like. Position and resize as needed.
- How To Add Text To Your ID Badge