The Entrust Datacard CD810 is a high-quality ID card printer with several print mode options and an industry-leading three-year warranty with three years of loaner coverage.
- Single-sided or dual-sided dye-sublimation printer
- Fast print times print full-color cards in just 17 seconds and monochrome in 4
- 100-card input hopper, 25-card output hopper
- Choose from Standard Mode or High-Quality Mode printing
Easy Batch Printing
The CD810 printer has a 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper, making it a great option for mid-sized batch printing. Easily print cards without constantly loading more cards or hand-feeding each one.
With USB and Ethernet connectivity standard, it's also easy to fit the CD810 into any office environment.
Choose Your Printing Mode Standard or High-Quality
The CD810 has two print resolution options, allowing you to choose how intricate you want your cards without having to pay for an expensive printhead upgrade. And with TrueMatch printing technology, your color designs will be vibrant and more screen accurate.
Choose your printer resolution setting, depending on your card design:
- Standard Mode (300x300 dpi)
- High-Quality Mode (300x600 dpi for graphics, 300x1200 dpi for text & barcodes)
The High-Quality Mode is especially important for organizations that need to print a lot of text on their cards or wish to include highly detailed images and fine lines to deter unauthorized duplicates of their cards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.