ID card design and database software, for organizations using multiple work stations and multiple printers in a central location
- Bundle includes AlphaCard ID Suite Business Server software
- Network up to five ID card printers
- Use on up to five PCs simultaneously
- Protects your data – print jobs are received via an encrypted protocol in the print client
- Now fully Windows 10 supported
Why Choose Print Server
The Print Server software is ideal for organizations that need to print 500 to 1,000 cards per day and need to manage the print load. Print Server allows a user to connect multiple ID card printers to their computer so they can manually divide the print job among the different prints.
For example, a school photographer needs to print 600 student ID cards and has three card printers. His employees can assign 200 cards to each of the printers – those three printers will print simultaneously and finish the job much faster than a single printer handling all 600 cards. They can then do that for each school they must print student and staff IDs for by the start of the new school year.
To use the Print Server software, you must also have the AlphaCard ID Suite Business Server software. Business Server is only available for the Standard, Professional, and Elite editions:
- AlphaCard ID Suite Standard – designed for medium to large organizations printing basic, secure cards
- AlphaCard ID Suite Professional – gives you more flexibility connecting external databases with MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, ODBC/OLE connectivity
- AlphaCard ID Suite Elite – advanced security features and the ability to connect multiple external databases
AlphaCard ID Suite Print Server is compatible with all PVC card printers. AlphaCard ID Suite is not currently supported on Tablets or Surfaces. Please call with questions regarding compatibility with any hardware platforms not mentioned here.
32 or 64 bit Windows Operating System (Windows 7, 8, 10), Server Operating System (Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012). Explorer 6 or higher, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher, dual-core processor, 1 GB of free internal memory (32 bit) or 2 GB of free internal memory (64 bit), 200 MB of free disk space, and an internet connection for automatic activation and online help files.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.